QVC Social Team

Hello @Suziepeach @dooBdoo @Mj12 @Trinity11 @MaggieMack - This issue should be fixed now. Please give it a try and let me know if you can get into this thread the correct way now. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Attn MODS... problem

[ Edited ]

Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @Smoky @dooBdoo @MJ12 @Trinity11 @MaggieMack - This issue should be fixed now. Please give it a try and let me know if you can get into this thread the correct way now. Thanks!

Hello, @Eva-QVC,  I tried it out and it looks great!   Back to normal...  well, as "normal" as we can get...Winking Thumbs up animated emoticon

Thanks!

Woohoo animated emoticon

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Hello @Suziepeach @dooBdoo @Mj12 @Trinity11 @MaggieMack - This issue should be fixed now. Please give it a try and let me know if you can get into this thread the correct way now. Thanks!

@Eva-QVC     I too was among the many that could not get into certain threads......it does look like the Q has fixed the problem.....Thanks so much.    ShowMe.....

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC, thank you so very much!  I was able to get into Mr. Lucky's thread again.  Sorry I was so long in answering back, that grocery store thing got into the way...

and for you, the Carlton!!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
QVC Social Team

@Smoky wrote:

@Eva-QVC, thank you so very much!  I was able to get into Mr. Lucky's thread again.  Sorry I was so long in answering back, that grocery store thing got into the way...

and for you, the Carlton!!!

Haha I love it @Suziepeach! Thanks for making me smile!