Esteemed Contributor

This morning I had to pick up a package at post office; while in line the gentleman ahead of me was mailing six rolls of t.p. to North Carolina via priority (his kid couldn't find any near where she lived!

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz wrote:

This morning I had to pick up a package at post office; while in line the gentleman ahead of me was mailing six rolls of t.p. to North Carolina via priority (his kid couldn't find any near where she lived!

I hope it was heavily insured!Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

He's an enabler.  For what it must have cost, I'd tell her to keep looking.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I disagree @Kachina624 , the country has turned extremely selfish. I would do the same thing for a child of mine.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@patbz  I plan on shipping a package of tp to my mother this week.  She can't find any where she is and I don't feel comfortable with her going out with her aide during this crises. 

I will however use postal pick up from my front porch and print out the label online.

Trusted Contributor

Ah, the great toilet paper adventure!  Some of my bus peeps could not find TP around here and know I shop at Costco.  This past weekend I drove to a few houses, pulled up into the driveway then pitched them a bundle of TP from the boot of my car.  It was grand fun.  I was able to help, see my peeps via a distance and add fodder to a future chick-lit book of mine.  I had extra Milano cookies....individually packaged, two cookies per small package and duct taped packages of cookies on the TP.  Now isn't that a visual.  Giggles.  

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian  MY HERO!  Hugs and kisses!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I disagree @Kachina624 , the country has turned extremely selfish. I would do the same thing for a child of mine.

Some people treat their kids with tough love. I couldn't do this, if I could help my child ( even an adult one) I would.

Trusted Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian  MY HERO!  Hugs and kisses!  Woman Very Happy

@Sooner  You are a sweetheart.  Thank you for the hugs & kisses.  I truly appreciate them.  Right back at you, darling.  I wish you the best.

Respected Contributor

Re: At My Local Post Office

[ Edited ]

That sounds like something I would do for my children or grandchildren and they would do for me.

It’s called LOVE...