Honored Contributor

Saw the interview this morning, on tv, heartbreaking.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Yes, it was very sad. Such a trauma for any family to bear.

Honored Contributor

I happen to catch it.  It is just so heart breaking.

Respected Contributor

Sorry I missed it.  Hope it is repeated.  I've read she was badly injured during a humanitarian mission a while back.  Now, losing her mother.  Very tragic.

Honored Contributor

It was on good morning american,with Diann sawyer.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor
Honored Contributor

So very sad.  Naomi was se#ually abused for much of her childhood and, if I understand it right, it started at a very young age.  That, in itself, would be hard to overcome. She evidently never overcame a lot of things. She said, no one protected her as a young child.

I don't know all the details of her life but, I do know that her mother never once told her that she loved her.  She had an awful lot of trouble in her life.  As far as I'm concerned, the abusers should get very very long sentences. In ancient times they would have been stoned to death. Maybe, if they knew that would happen....there wouldn't be so much of it.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting about the interview.  I just watched it on Robin Roberts page on Facebook.  Cried through the whole thing. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor
I'm not able to watch the interview @Ainhisg posted. I'm rather glad I couldn't because I took Naomi's death very hard. I did read the actual interview and it's very heartbreaking. I feel so bad for Naomi's girls. The road ahead for them will be very difficult. My heart is with them. 💗
Trusted Contributor

Obviously Naomi used lethal means or she wouldn't be dead. The info would've come out eventually. Not sure why this called for a Diane Sawyer interview.