Honored Contributor

Times have changed. I recall the young stars living at home, talking about taking out the garbage. Of course this is back in the late 50's early 60's and they didn't  make the kind of money they make today

Look what a nice man Frankie Avalon still is today. Annette was simply lovely

Honored Contributor

I was gonna post the links, but, afraid it would get poofed. Just type in her name and you see it's being investigated and the Health Dept. has been called. Poor guy who owns the shop is taking the heat ! True, now days you can't expect people to act like they got some sense and he should had put everything behind glass, but, it's a shame he got reprimanded when it was her and boy toy's actions that instigated the whole thing.

Valued Contributor

Ms. Grande's upcoming concert is located near my home town .... hope the stadium is empty in protest !    She only recanted her statement about Americans due to her fan bases' outcry on social media.   Adios!

Honored Contributor

Sure, she don't mind taking the Americans money and licking our pastry. Singing and swaying all the way to the bank.

Honored Contributor

Re: Arianna grande

[ Edited ]

Of course this is all gossip that I'm repeating but I've heard a number of times from various sources that she's a real brat in real life, on her tours, at her shows, etc.  One of the rumors is she demands that someone from her staff carry her around on and off the stage. 

As for her being young and stupid like "we all were", speak for yourself.  She isn't some 12 yo kid.  She's 22 years old.  I was married, graduated from college and working a full-time job at that age.  I wasn't running around licking donuts and putting them back on a tray.  What a ludicrous excuse.     

Honored Contributor

I am disgusted and offended by her behavior and comment.  What happened just prior to her comment was that she saw a tray of huge donuts and ask "What the ___ is that?"  Funny she's commenting on the size of a big donut when her name is "Grande".  If she were in any other country she probably wouldn't have the fame or fortune she's attained here in the USA, she'd just be ordinary and just getting by like the rest of the citizens!  But if she thinks America is so bad, she's welcomed to leave and I'll pack her bags for her.  I had to laugh at her lame attempt at an apology.

“I am EXTREMELY proud to be an American and I’ve always made it clear that I love my country. As an advocate for healthy eating, food is very important to me and I sometimes get upset by how freely we as Americans eat and consume things without giving any thought to the consequences that it has on our health and society as a whole. The fact that the United States has the highest child obesity rate in the world frustrates me.” Perhaps turning this into an opportunity, Grande says, “We need to do more to educate ourselves and our children about the dangers of overeating and the poison that we put into our bodies. We need to demand more from our food industry.”

If she's an advocate of heathing eating, what was she doing in a donut shop in the first place?  And now she can't can't sing at the World Series because she needs emergency surgery on her wisdom teeth?  Yeah, right.  I like what Rob Lowe said in quoting his grandpa..."Pull the other leg, it plays Jingle Bells".  Ha!

Honored Contributor
I couldn't believe what she said to the clerk. And then she licked the donuts, ruining that shop owner's inventory. They should bring charges against her for that. As for the America comment? She's welcome to leave. She doesn't like America? I can name a whole list of countries that she'd like a lot less. Spoiled brat. At her age, I was working full time and living on my own. I was responsible and respectful and would never have done anything like she did. No excuse for it. Again, what a brat. Talent or not, she's now on my boycott list.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Exactly. The young and foolish excuse works for so long. A lot of young adults out there who are working hard and would not think to pull the stunt she pulled. And there are a ton of those "kids" her age who are serving in our armed forces while this dilettante goes around bashing others. 

She is in a group of people who feel entitled and they get away with it. I don't think she or her brother are talented but they are priveleged.

Respected Contributor
I guess she forgot she was born in Boca Raton.
Respected Contributor

I had no idea who she was before this.  I just happened to see the segment on her on Today.  All I can say is:  REALLY?  People are getting outraged about this?  In the scheme of things, she's a nobody.  Save your umbrage for things that really matter.  

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero