Esteemed Contributor
Just watching Quacker Factory ....Angel asked one of the models if she could turn around to show details on back of cardigan...the model sais she couldn't turn around....strange...I've never heard that from any model....she was fully dressed-what's the problem!?
Honored Contributor

Maybe her voice pack was on the outside instead of tucked in.  Sounds like maybe she was hurried out on stage and not ready.

Honored Contributor

Re: Quacker Factory Show

[ Edited ]

Could be that she was taped and/or clothespinned together, as many models are.   I missed the show, unless it's on the item's (?) video.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor
Last night on The List (HSN) Sonya said she could not turn around in a dress because she was pinned because the dress was too big for her. That is probably a similar situation to the model on QF tonight.
Esteemed Contributor
Makes sense to me now-never thought they might not be wearing their correct size----now I can sleep tonight!!!!
Respected Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Maybe her voice pack was on the outside instead of tucked in.  Sounds like maybe she was hurried out on stage and not ready.

I don't think models wear voice packs   It was probably pinned as others suggested.  You would think Angel would know better though.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."