Super Contributor

Re: Are You Going To Watch The Debates Tonight?

I have done my homework and it is very clear where these candidates stand on the issues. If you are honest, you already know who you are going to vote for anyway. No debate will change your mind.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

Just set up my DVR to record it at midnight. I have other shows recording while it's on earlier. I'm bummed. I thought the elections were this year for some reason. I don't know why I thought that. It's already Oct. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Constance2 wrote:
I have done my homework and it is very clear where these candidates stand on the issues. If you are honest, you already know who you are going to vote for anyway. No debate will change your mind.

I disagree, not everyone knows yet who they are voting for. I have no idea who I am going to vote for yet. A debate won't make the decision for me but I am trying to get as much information as I can from a variety of sources before I make a decision.

Trusted Contributor

Berni has not got a chance....but, got to give it to him for wanting the presidency so bad.  He looks so old and frail....I worry he might keel over at any moment.

Respected Contributor

Constance2, I have not made up my mind about the candidate I will support yet.  I imagine I am not alone in that.

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Yes, I watch them all. It's important to try and understand what the objectives are. We need to be informed voters. 

How  can you vote in the Primary without understanding ? Scary! 

That's the problem. It is scary. You have some people out there voting that know nothing about the candidates that are running.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes.  I watch as many debates as I can.  Sadly, I don't care for any of the candidates on either side.  P,S.  I think we need to revise the 2-party system.  P.P.S.  And let's hope the questions are substantive this time.

Contributor

Yes,  can't wait!

Honored Contributor

@Burnsite wrote:

Constance2, I have not made up my mind about the candidate I will support yet.  I imagine I am not alone in that.

No you are not.  I haven't decided upon the candidate I want to back yet either.  Hope your workload eases up. 

Respected Contributor

Absolutely!  I love anything political!