Honored Contributor

Yes, I notice some of the models, vendors, and hosts, wear their clothing so tight it looks to be one to two sizes too small.  They can't button or zip their jackets and sweaters without stretching them around their body...a big clue they are too small.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Are Sizes Smaller

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

I am a Weight Watchers Lifetime member and have kept my weight off for over 10 years. I weighed 187 pounds, now I weigh 124-125 pounds (I'm 5'3" ). When ordering clothing from HSN, QVC, and Evine I order a size large. When the models are asked what size they are wearing, they say XXS or XS. Now I look at them and think am I so much larger than they are? I mean I'm only a smidge away from an XL. When I shop at Macy's I can wear a size 8 or 10 or a M. Shopping online does nothing for my self confidence! Does the sizing from these home shopping channels run small?

This depends on which product line you are buying from Q. Susan Graver, Denim & Co., Dennis Basso, Joan Rivers and Martha Stewart run larger than Isaac. To be sure about an item, look for the  “Click Here” measurements for each garment. These measurements are online in the description for the garment. They are exact measurements for the piece.