Super Contributor

Re: Are Ferguson topics being poofed?

Goodness, I'm glad there doesn't seem to be much racial tension in my small town right now.

Valued Contributor

Ferguson is not far from me. The report was very da**ing to the the police department, but it also said that the MB family's actions were not upstanding and that DB acted according to the law.

There are three sides to this whole issue (the bigger one, not MB specifically): two sides and the truth. There are culture problems on both sides. The media only reports one side.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/5/2015 terrier3 said:
On 3/5/2015 SoX said:

Not a good idea to re-live this topic. One post on the earlier thread today was one of the most offensive I've seen here ... and I've seen a lot.

Edit: I see that post has been deleted. I responded that it was reprehensible ... apparently Webbie agreed with me.

I know which one you are referring to.

I actually went to the St. Louis Dispatch and read their comments section. It's tied to FB, so everyone is clearly named - no hiding behind nics.

The comments have left me SMH...it's been 50 years since Selma and the church bombing...it may as well have been yesterday to some people!

You can easily set up a bogus facebook identity. It's as easy as getting a junk email account.

Super Contributor

On 3/5/2015 Deb1010again said:
On 3/5/2015 terrier3 said:
On 3/5/2015 SoX said:

Not a good idea to re-live this topic. One post on the earlier thread today was one of the most offensive I've seen here ... and I've seen a lot.

Edit: I see that post has been deleted. I responded that it was reprehensible ... apparently Webbie agreed with me.

I know which one you are referring to.

I actually went to the St. Louis Dispatch and read their comments section. It's tied to FB, so everyone is clearly named - no hiding behind nics.

The comments have left me SMH...it's been 50 years since Selma and the church bombing...it may as well have been yesterday to some people!

You can easily set up a bogus facebook identity. It's as easy as getting a junk email account.

Are you actually saying that the findings by the DOJ were contrived? Seriously? You can't allow that they are correct in what they found because???????