Valued Contributor

Re: Archie's Birth Certificate Revealed

Who Cares, they would probably love some privacy 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I am surprised this Birth Certificate is being shown.  It's really no one's business but the immediate family.  The press constantly makes up stories (baby born 2 weeks prior) and Will and Harry feuding or Kate & Meghan don't get along.  Enough already.  Don't believe everything you read or hear.

Once the birth has been recorded it becomes a matter of public record so no reason not to show it.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

Her occupation is "princess"?      Hmm.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Her occupation is "princess"?      Hmm.

Hmm, what?  She's not a bricklayer and she's married to a prince.  Doesn't cost me a dime.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Contributor

The Queen determines who gets a title.  The Queen gave to Kate and Meghan "Dutchess" not Princess.  Archies parents, like Princess Anne chose not to have their children have a title (which is their right as parents).  Once Prince William becomes Prince of Wales (once his father becomes King whenever that will happen), then chances are Kate will now become a Princess.

Respected Contributor

@MLM21  It was explained in earlier posts that Kate and Meghan are princesses because they married a prince. Technically they could be Princess William and Princess Harry or Henry just as Prince Michael of Kent's wife goes by Princes Michael. However they are styled as duchess. It's not a grab for a higher title. Kate was also listed as a princess on her children's brith certificates. 

Honored Contributor

@MLM21 wrote:

The Queen determines who gets a title.  The Queen gave to Kate and Meghan "Dutchess" not Princess.  Archies parents, like Princess Anne chose not to have their children have a title (which is their right as parents).  Once Prince William becomes Prince of Wales (once his father becomes King whenever that will happen), then chances are Kate will now become a Princess.

Please read the Birth certificate.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Valued Contributor

@JaneMarple  very good catch !