Super Contributor

Re: Apples have acid and are bad for your teeth if you eat alot...................what

I'm beginning to think there is nothing good for us to eat or drink. I don't listen to them, just everything in moderation.

Super Contributor

Re: Apples have acid and are bad for your teeth if you eat alot...................what

On 6/1/2014 Yuban3 said:
Agreed. If I'm going to eat something with sugar in it, I'd rather eat an apple or two, then a half dozen (double stuffed) Oreos.

But the double stuffed Oreos are so much better, LOL!! Love them, or actually just the cream in the middle, I don't eat the cracker. I don't keep them in the house.

Super Contributor

On 6/1/2014 BonnieBelle said:
On 6/1/2014 Yuban3 said:
Agreed. If I'm going to eat something with sugar in it, I'd rather eat an apple or two, then a half dozen (double stuffed) Oreos.

But the double stuffed Oreos are so much better, LOL!! Love them, or actually just the cream in the middle, I don't eat the cracker. I don't keep them in the house.

Neither do I.

Too hard to stop at just one serving.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Esteemed Contributor

Apple juice is nothing but sugar water....

Honored Contributor

I cannot imagine why anybody would eat 4-6 apples a day (or even be able to do so without exploding). But of course apples have fructose. That is just WAY too much for a daily serving, though. I'd say half an apple to one apple a day is plenty, especially if the person (as mentioned) is trying to cut back on sugars.

Super Contributor

Malic acid....
Valued Contributor

On 6/2/2014 chickenbutt said:

I cannot imagine why anybody would eat 4-6 apples a day (or even be able to do so without exploding). But of course apples have fructose. That is just WAY too much for a daily serving, though. I'd say half an apple to one apple a day is plenty, especially if the person (as mentioned) is trying to cut back on sugars.

EXACTLY CB!!

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 sophiamarie said:

Apple juice is nothing but sugar water....

Same for all fruit juices.

Super Contributor

That's why I eat my apples in apple pie!

Honored Contributor

If it's pure juice, it's crushed up fruit. Anyway, acidic foods wear away the enamel, so don't forget to brush teeth afterwards, but wait awhile, as the doc/dentist advised on TV.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).