Super Contributor

Anyone use new CLUMP & SEAL cat litter?

Is this any good? Looking for a cat litter that will control the smell and less dusty.

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone use new CLUMP & SEAL cat litter?

No, not yet, but I have some of it shipping to me for my review. (Amazon Vine).

Respected Contributor

Yes, we got it as soon as it hit the shelves. Less dust, we think, good at masking the smell. Our cats liked it right away. Then, there were three dollars off coupons on them so a very good price too.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

There was a recent thread about this. Because of it I bought some, but haven't had a chance to use it. I want to use up the old litter first.

Super Contributor

It's not bad. Don't know if I would buy it again, as I do like a natural product. Not sure what it's made of, but I don't my kitties ingesting sand or other things when they clean their paws.

Super Contributor

OK, I know this isn't the answer to your question, but this Cat's Pride commercial is among my all time favorite animal commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUTTUMuBS_w

Occasional Contributor

I use it. It does clump much better than the Tidy Cats clumping for multiple cats. Still some 'micro nuggets' (what I call them) that don't get removed because they aren't big enough to get caught by the scoop. It does have a 'sand like' feel of real fine sand. When I poured it into the litter box, I noticed no dust at all. When I do clean the litter boxes, I have noticed that it does cling to plastics of my scoop and litter boxes when I have to remove 'business' from close to the litter box walls. As far as rating it, I have one cat that will lay on it after I get done cleaning it and a 7 month old kitten that likes to 'help' clean the litter box which all he would do was supervise the job with what I used to use.
Frequent Contributor

I posted a thread on this product weeks ago and still highly recommend it. The no dust factor is big for me, I got tired of the constant white film on the furniture and my cats smelling like fresh step all the time. This works well for me with 3 cats and I buy it all the time now.
Super Contributor

I hated it and went back to Fresh & Light. It was too heavy, clumps would cling to the bottom of my scooper and I have a side P-er and the sand would also cling to the sides of the litter box due to that.

Frequent Contributor

I love this litter and so does my cat. I had one litter box filled with the old Arm & Hammer litter that I had been using and filled another box with Clump & Seal. My cat wouldn't even use the old stuff! I love that there is no dust when filling the box and there's very little tracking. I hope they never stop making this stuff!