Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know how Skechers fit?

I've found them true to size.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Normally I wear a 6M, but with Skechers I wear a 6 1/2 M......Now I wear them with the Tommy Copper socks...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

The TSV are cute. I love that snake print, and I really like the Olive.  I don't need more shoes, of this type, so, I probably won't order, but, I'll watch the presentation. 

@SuhseK 

Those are the two that caught my eye, too!  But I already have way too many slip on Skechers so I'll try my best to resist. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Esteemed Contributor

Anyone know how Skechers fit?

I  wear a 6 1/2 to 7; in Sketchers I wear 6 1/2. Before you buy, you might want to check Amazon (just got a pair from them; cheaper, free shipping and fast).

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen the upcoming TSV, but I Heart Skechers.

Here are 3 of my current pair.

20200629_151152.jpg

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

I  wear a 6 1/2 to 7; in Sketchers I wear 6 1/2. Before you buy, you might want to check Amazon (just got a pair from them; cheaper, free shipping and fast).

That's a good idea!  I cannot remember if I got any of mine at Amazon, as I usually choose a style they don't have, but I know that either most or all of mine have been purchased directly from Sketchers.   

Valued Contributor

Unlike Ryka, who say they design for a women's foot, Sketchers are off size and wide in the heel.

Respected Contributor

I have a ton of Skechers.  I am a 10M and these always fit me perfectly.  Just ordered 4 pairs of the upcoming TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

@Whosits wrote:

Unlike Ryka, who say they design for a women's foot, Sketchers are off size and wide in the heel.

@Whosits 

That might depend on the style you buy.  I'm a Skechers fan who has a narrow heel.  My many pairs of Skechers are mostly the slip on ghillie tie type similar to the TSV.  They all fit my narrow heels just fine.  I also have a regular lace up pair (red!) that fit my feet well, including the heel.  I think the slip-ons with no tie (don't know what to call those) might the ones that are loose in the heel. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I normally weigh a size 8M in shoes.  I have two pair of Skechers.  One is a 7 1/2M and the other an 8M.  I bought both a 7 1/2 and an 8 in my last pair, and the 7 1/2 was too tight in the toes.  The toe style was more pointed in the second pair.  

I ordered mine from Amazon and got them in two days.  Shipping was free, and returns were, too.  Zappos also sells Skechers and had fast free shipping and free returns.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau