Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone going to watch Ladies Of London on Bravo tonight?

On 6/2/2014 colliemom3 said:
On 6/2/2014 VanSleepy said: They're so young and attractive unlike *our* housewives lol

My husband said they are ugly! LOL

I think several of them are very pretty.

Yeah a couple are really pretty. I wasn't planning on watching, but I watched OC live for once and just left it on. I probably won't watch again.
Respected Contributor

Well of course tonight was pretty dry getting to know everybody. So far I didn't care for the American brunette, I think her name was "juliet"? She doesn't speak she brays. And obviously Carolyn is such a snob that I don't think I'm going to like her. Can't figure why she would do this show if she is a billionaire.

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 scotttie said:

Well of course tonight was pretty dry getting to know everybody. So far I didn't care for the American brunette, I think her name was "juliet"? She doesn't speak she brays. And obviously Carolyn is such a snob that I don't think I'm going to like her. Can't figure why she would do this show if she is a billionaire.

Hi scottie. ITA. Nothing exciting compared to the Housewives over here {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Yeah Juliet needs to shut up! I didn't care for Caroline either. She probably wanted attention is why she did the show {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Honored Contributor

I also thought Caroline, Carolyn, or whatever her name is really doesn't know anything about this country when she said that American women are liked trained Stepford Wives {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Respected Contributor

Brits came off as snobby ice queens, Americans came off as uncouth airheads. Wasn't a huge fan of the first show.
( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Super Contributor

Yes I am watching..........really they are first class all the way.....the real brits not the ones from America trying to be a brit.........London is really high society from what I am seeing in this show........you do need a title.........to be important or know someone with a title is what I seem to understand.........I know my cousin went to Paris and she said they hated Americans.........she went with a group of ladies and they were not well received........oh well.......I would live in those places if I could afford it.........neat places.......but I love America.......yet I would like the UK.......I just know I would.

Super Contributor

I also love Polo.........and to me it is more manly than football.........

Super Contributor

When I was working or even now before I go to an event......I know about the event.....you would think that the rich American women would know something about London or all about London before they moved there or while they were living there. I would have for sure studied on Polo before going to the first match........they do look stupid and it does seems the brits have more class..........

Super Contributor

Nope from what I have seen is utterly inane.
Respected Contributor

On 6/2/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

Yes I am watching..........really they are first class all the way.....the real brits not the ones from America trying to be a brit.........London is really high society from what I am seeing in this show........you do need a title.........to be important or know someone with a title is what I seem to understand.........I know my cousin went to Paris and she said they hated Americans.........she went with a group of ladies and they were not well received........oh well.......I would live in those places if I could afford it.........neat places.......but I love America.......yet I would like the UK.......I just know I would.

I'll be watching. I love the U.K. It is a wonderful place to visit. I have worked with many people in the U.K. through the years. I'm very fond of all of them. They have an amazing attitude about life and a great sense of humor. Think it comes from living through WW2 and surviving that experience (parents of the current generations). They don't need a title to be fabulous people and you can have a lot of fun with them. And a lot of fun in London without hanging out with "titles".

I also love Paris and France. It may help that I speak French. The French do not hate Americans. They dislike some Americans because they don't dress properly, they are loud and they are rude. The French are very big on manners and they really do not like people who are not polite. That may not apply to your cousin but I don't know why else they would have had such an unpleasant experience in Paris.

As for polo, there is nothing sexier than a man who rides really well. Love to see those men on horseback. Way more attractive than football players. And the horses are so gorgeous and so exceptional. Had a male riding instructor at one point. Couldn't wait for him to get up on a horse and ride. So sexy.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama