Honored Contributor

I have immunity issues and have stayed out of crowds, I have managed to stay well and plan on keeping it that way.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I rarely get sick. For the past couple of months I have had an earache. Went to Dr. twice. Got meds. She did some kind of scan the other day and said there is a problem with my sinus.

Have an appointment tomorrow with ENT. My ear hurts so bad.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have the sinus cold for the second time in a month.   Over the weekend the sinus pressure was so bad my face hurt, it was horrible.  Now I'm just tired of coughing and blowing my nose.

Respected Contributor

I hope all who’ve been feeling under the weather will soon feel better. I think I’m finally coming out of this.

Today I went out for the first time since last Wed.  😊

Honored Contributor

We had little grandson here for an over nighter two weekends ago.  His voice was a little *froggy* I noticed.  Said he felt fine, no fever, great appetite.

Well, mid week both DH and I started to feel like we were coming down with something.  

Sure enough, really bad cold, no fever or aches, but head cold and then chest colds. 

Then comes the pollen...

I went to the dentist yesterday for my 6 mo cleaning and had the worst tickle as soon as the chair went all the way back.  Had to motion to the hygentist to let me get a Ricola so I didn't have a coughing fit!  Afraid I was going to have to re-schedule, but luckily made it through.

Honored Contributor

We were lucky again at my house.  No one got sick all winter.  I can't remember the last time my DH or I have gotten sick. It's been years.  (I hope I didn't just jinx us.)

i really don't know anyone who was sick around here...family or friends. Thank goodness.

Respected Contributor

well in az. got the flu shots but now everything in bloom and sneezing wow we do this every yr, once it's all done & into high temps they die but now this, we will get threw it. yes just waiting for high temps to die it all out. 

Trusted Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

I went all winter without getting sick.  Yesterday out of the blue the back of my neck hurt and I started having problems swallowing.  Very bad sore throat but no sinus or coughing like a normal cold.  I do have a fever of 102 right now. 

Sounds like flu to me.

Honored Contributor

3 upper respiratory infections between Dec.1 and Jan. 31, capped off by a stomach virus. 

Tell me again how not sleeping really doesn’t impact your health.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, same here, was fine all winter, then last week started with aches, headache, no fever, chills then by Saturday full blown head cold on top of other symptoms, wasn’t getting better so yesterday went to doctor and was diagnosed with pneumonia. So please be careful out there, I believe there is another strain of flu going around...I had my flu shot in November.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it