Honored Contributor

Anyone Getting the Angel Wrap?

HSN has a microfiber poncho sort or wrap as the TS  today. It's oversized and comes in a bunch of pretty colors along with 2 pairs of matching cozy socks.   No size needed so it would make a great gift.  

My only complaint about these ponchos is that as soon as you get up to do something all that fabric is in your way.   They are a hazard in the kitchen with those long flowy sleeves dangling over a stove flame or in food. 

I bet teens would love these things. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone Getting the Angel Wrap?

Hmmm . .I can see the v-neckline shifting up and climbing over the shoulders of the vendor as she moves about. The back hem is dragging on the floor as the v has climbed up to the base of her neck in the last couple minutes.
Now she's shifted the big shapeless "wrap" back into place. This might work sitting still, but if she steps back onto her hem she could land on her duff.
Trusted Contributor

I was thinking about getting one for my teenage daughter. She sits at her computer with a throw around her when it's cold. I thought this might work better. Still on the fence. I was wondering if anyone has tried them in the past. Like you say Kachina, I thought of the "teenage" angle.

Respected Contributor

I was given one of these as a gift and I loved it so much that I bought seven of them for the women in my family for Christmas last year. They loved them!! Because of how they button you don't have a problem with them slipping off or around. They stay put and when you go to get up the fabric is no problem at all. They are offering different colors this year but the ones last year were beautiful. They were neutral colors with the trim around them being in animal print. Amazing price for what they are also. They also wash and dry like a dream and look brand new with no piling or shrinking and they don't wrinkle all up either.

Trusted Contributor

Evine has a much better version made by Cozelle.  It has a zipper

Esteemed Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

Thats the one I have....actually I bought the winter weight one that was their TS a couple of years ago....Then in the spring they had a light weight one and I bought that , too...

I love them...so comfy and cozy....wash up beautifully...never pill..don't fall off the shoulders...nice colors...both my winter and summer weight versions look brand new and they have been laundered many times...

Respected Contributor

No. I do not like the look of all that excess fabric. I am wearing a hoodie with zipper now which works well when I take the dog out. When cold, I like something I can zip or button up something like the TS will let cold air in.

I like a  blanket when relaxing on the sofa.

Honored Contributor

Try a microfiber bed jacket.  A friend gave me one several years ago because I froze while getting ready in the morning.  I googled them the other day and came up with several.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

They have been selling these things for the last couple of years.  After they've sufficiently ran them into the ground, we won't see them anymore.  LOL

I would have no use for something like this.  They look like they would just get in the way and they look like they'd be a ball of static.   

Honored Contributor

@circles wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

Thats the one I have....actually I bought the winter weight one that was their TS a couple of years ago....Then in the spring they had a light weight one and I bought that , too...

I love them...so comfy and cozy....wash up beautifully...never pill..don't fall off the shoulders...nice colors...both my winter and summer weight versions look brand new and they have been laundered many times...

I have both of the Cozelle winter and summer weight.   I put it on like a robe when I go let the dogs out first thing in the morning.   But as soon as I go to the kitchen,  I take it off because it gets in my way.   This HSN thing looks much bigger,  definitely just for lounging. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment