Honored Contributor

Re: Anybody Else Getting RUNTIME Error & Slow Website Here???

~ ~~

hckynut(john)
Super Contributor

On 8/19/2014 brii said:

Maybe that's how he can see ""ISP's""

LOL

Contributor

On 8/19/2014 brii said:

Maybe that's how he can see ""ISP's""

Honored Contributor

On 8/19/2014 hckynut said:
On 8/19/2014 dooBdoo said:
On 8/19/2014 hckynut said:

No problems here. I have a fairly fast "mbps" broadband speed and a computer that has mostly the fastest components available at the time of purchase.

It has nothing to do with your broadband speed or your device. (I average a speed of 57.76 Mbps.) These errors are specific to the function of the website itself. It's sporadic, so some people will see it and others will not.

Smile

I am very familiar with how broadband works and if you don't think it has anything to do with how fast pages load? Try coming here with only a 1.5mbps speed as I have done for the last 4 years. From the speed you've listed that you have for broadband I will say you are very fortunate. I know my IPS has up to 1gbps speed, but that can only be used with homes with fiber optic cable(which I made for years)and the right cabinets and components to be able to handle those speeds. Took me 4 years to get something faster than 1.5mbps.

The errors specific to the website? Why do some get them and others do not? If it is sporadic I guess I've just been lucky because I have never got an error code on this website except when the were fooling around with what they call "upgrading".

=^..^=

I already explained it's a sporadic issue so some will see it and others will not.

I'm a programmer, systems analyst, systems manager, and all the other things those jobs entail. I looked at the code associated with the errors recently displayed on this website, and these specific errors are specific to the website itself. If I see it happen again, I'll capture some of the code. (edited)

This is a fact, not an opinion.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Contributor

Hmmmm no comeback?

Super Contributor

On 8/19/2014 Ziali said:

Hmmmm no comeback?

Shhh, he's googling Wink

Honored Contributor

On 8/19/2014 Ziali said:

Hmmmm no comeback?

No doubt there will be. Perhaps with my so-called ""ISP number.""

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

On 8/19/2014 Ziali said:

Hmmmm no comeback?

dooBs

Honored Contributor

On 8/19/2014 ------ said:
On 8/19/2014 Ziali said:

Hmmmm no comeback?

Shhh, he's googling Wink

I don't think that will do any good. Runtime errors vary, so you have to be able to read the associated code.Wink

Honored Contributor

On 8/19/2014 ------ said:
On 8/19/2014 Ziali said:

Hmmmm no comeback?

dooBs