Esteemed Contributor

Any issues buying from Overstock?

I saw a decorative Garden Bridge that I am in love with for my garden. I checked Amazon, Wayfair, Walmart and Home Depot...

Overstock has if for 40.00 cheaper and free shipping too.

I've never dealt with them before and I was thinking it might be better to spend the extra 40.00 at Amazon and have no hassles....

Anyone purchase from them lately?

Honored Contributor

Re: Any issues buying from Overstock?

It's been a while since I've ordered from them but I never had any issues when I did.

Trusted Contributor

I have purchased a few things from them and my experience has been great.  They have great customer service also. 

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered a quilt from Overstock a couple weeks ago.  Ordered on a Sunday and was delivered on Thursday.

Never had a problem with them and you can easily returned something if you don't like it.

Honored Contributor

Over the past two or three years I have ordered two bathroom vanities from them.  I think I also bought a mirror and light fixtures for the bathroom from them.

Delivery was on time, and the delivery company was great.  I had no problems.  I'm not sure if I've ev er needed to return anything to them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma  I've ordered from them a few times with no problems at all...and, in fact, just placed an order this morning!

Respected Contributor

Yes. They sent the item I ordered but in the wrong color. Called and they said to send it back. I told them since it was their fault I was not taking the item to the post office (or ups I forgot which) as it was a big box item. They said they would pick it up, just not know when. I did not want to leave the purchase out for days so I argued with them and they finally narrowed the time for pick up to a day. This was an exchange for the color I originally wanted. The item they sent was the wrong color AGAIN.. I bought the item for a few dollars more on another site and received the correct color. Not a good experience.

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered around 6 times from them over the years. The last purchase was 3-4 months ago...  A shelving unit, it arrived early  and in good condition.

I've never had any issues with them, and my sister orders from them a lot ! 

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

None.  Have ordered a few times.  I always shop around because these online vendors tend to sell the same or similar merchandise and sometimes the prices or sales can save some $$$.  I've used Overstock, Wayfair, HayNeedle and some others - never had any problems.  Amazon ain't the only tree in the forest.  Woman Tongue

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

@jellyBEAN  I agree and Amazon can sometimes, many times, be more expensive than other sites.  So worth it to shop around.