Respected Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

I saw another new flavor today in Shop Rite - Pumpkin Spice Oreos.    I didn't buy them. I think they'd be way too sweet for me.Woman Mad

We tried them and they were horrible. We had to throw them away. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Valued Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

No Oreos for me, after Nabisco closed the plant in the US and 600 people lost their jobs because the jobs were sent from Chicago to Mexico!!!

Yep, you are correct.  Trump called them out for it also in the debates!!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's Political

Valued Contributor

@JJsMom wrote:

I liked the pumpkin spice ones.

DT is a joke. A scary joke.

What has happened to our country over the past 7 years is much more scarier...

Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I am in total agreement suzyQ3. Truth be told I enjoy reading your reply on the BB17 thread.

BB17 thread? I'm tired, so maybe that's why I'm blanking out on this reference.

My mistake I confused you with another suzyq

This SuzyQ(3) never changes her name. There are at least 2 other SuzyQs, or one that keeps slightly changing their name, for puzzling purpose(s). The other SuzyQ(s) are of a different temperament and posting style. SuzyQ3 is cheerful, pleasant and fun to interact with.

Hi Cara... I'm one of the Susies that post on the BB17 thread. There are several of us so I'm not sure which of us you're referring to. There as Suzys, and Soozies, and me and some of us with #s next to out names. It can get confusing! 

@Moonchilde...I guess you weren't referring to me in your post regarding name changes since I've had the same name since I registered here in, I believe 2012. I'm not sure of the date but it's been quite a while. I'm not sure why you said what you did about "other SuzyQ(s)," and maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it didn't seem like a nice thing to say. Did I offend you in some way?

Esteemed Contributor

@physicsnut wrote:

@JJsMom wrote:

I liked the pumpkin spice ones.

DT is a joke. A scary joke.

What has happened to our country over the past 7 years is much more scarier...

Nah, the real scary time was in 2001, September 11th.

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Esteemed Contributor

How about this flavor? Sweet and salty yummmm Woman Tongue

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I am in total agreement suzyQ3. Truth be told I enjoy reading your reply on the BB17 thread.

BB17 thread? I'm tired, so maybe that's why I'm blanking out on this reference.

My mistake I confused you with another suzyq

This SuzyQ(3) never changes her name. There are at least 2 other SuzyQs, or one that keeps slightly changing their name, for puzzling purpose(s). The other SuzyQ(s) are of a different temperament and posting style. SuzyQ3 is cheerful, pleasant and fun to interact with.

Hi Cara... I'm one of the Susies that post on the BB17 thread. There are several of us so I'm not sure which of us you're referring to. There as Suzys, and Soozies, and me and some of us with #s next to out names. It can get confusing! 

@Moonchilde...I guess you weren't referring to me in your post regarding name changes since I've had the same name since I registered here in, I believe 2012. I'm not sure of the date but it's been quite a while. I'm not sure why you said what you did about "other SuzyQ(s)," and maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it didn't seem like a nice thing to say. Did I offend you in some way?

There are, and/or have been, several variations on SuzyQ over the past months on the forums. I have seen something like three in one thread in the past. I suspect that only 1-2 people are using these variations for their own purposes, which are often not very polite or nice, and they may be (just for a broad example) 123 one day, 12 the next, and the following week 456, and two days after that a completely different name altogether. I believe they try to appear to be existing SQ posters, either to confuse people or to aid in snarking/attacking - and people who have not changed their name or their behavior are kind of caught in the crossfire.  

I doubt that I am even aware of all the variations that exist or have at one time existed. I have posted with SuzyQ3, so I defended her as being a friendly poster whom I "know" - and was promptly snarked at (not meaning you), which kind of proves my point about the going-after aspect and the multiple SQs. Note I did not single out any other specific posters with the name and say "SuzyQ So-and-So is not a friendly poster" or bogus, or whatever. If you are the same person you've been for years, then I most likely wasn't referring to you or your posts.

And I'm also aware that, having seen this thread, such people could well have changed their nicks and could say there aren't a bunch of SQs, not true, etc.

I was simply speaking up for someone I know, and interestingly, that was challenged. But it is noted that caravaggio said she also knows SQ3 and gets confused, so it's not just me.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

@Moonchilde

I agree that it does get confusing because there are so many different variations on the name and I agree you didn't single anyone out. That was what bothered me. You said one was nice and the others have a different style. That put the rest of us into the group you insulted (for lack of a better word) especially since my nic had already been referenced by the BB thread.

That said I think I was being too sensitive. I commend you for speaking up for your friend. I'm sure it was appreciated and thanks for taking the time to explain.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lila Belle wrote:
S'Mores were the best !!!

I didn't like the brownie batter.

I'm still looking for the S'Mores.