Respected Contributor

I found the brownie filling today and bought two packages. They had the Thins in mint so I picked up a package of those too. They look good-

Honored Contributor

Re: Another new Oreo

[ Edited ]

I'd rather have our friendly neighbors next door make them than 'you know where' overseas.  Seems to me that being right next door, it's easier, hopefully, to oversee their quality control.  Not so much 'over there' in 'C'.   I think 'M' is a more reliable country, as far as quality control.  In fact, I'd like to see 'Made in 'M', instead of 'Made in 'C' '. (If I only had those two choices.)   Please keep in mind that I prefer 'Made in USA', but it looks as though that won't happen in the near future, unfortunately.  p.s.  I appreciate SG manufacturing some of her items here in the USA.  It's one step in the right direction, at least.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@FUTURE wrote:

They were putting out caramel apple ones at my Target yesterday. Guess they are bringing back that one. I tried it, and I like all things caramel apple, but, GROSS. 

THANKS FOR POSTING THAT TASTE TEST - I almost bought a bag yesterday.  I think I bought them last year but gave them to my Son - UNOPENED.

The thin Oreo's are delicious.

Still have not tried brownie stuffing yet 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I am in total agreement suzyQ3. Truth be told I enjoy reading your reply on the BB17 thread.

BB17 thread? I'm tired, so maybe that's why I'm blanking out on this reference.

My mistake I confused you with another suzyq

This SuzyQ(3) never changes her name. There are at least 2 other SuzyQs, or one that keeps slightly changing their name, for puzzling purpose(s). The other SuzyQ(s) are of a different temperament and posting style. SuzyQ3 is cheerful, pleasant and fun to interact with.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I am in total agreement suzyQ3. Truth be told I enjoy reading your reply on the BB17 thread.

This SuzyQ(3) never changes her name. There are at least 2 other SuzyQs, or one that keeps slightly changing their name, for puzzling purpose(s). The other SuzyQ(s) are of a different temperament and posting style. SuzyQ3 is cheerful, pleasant and fun to interact with.

@Moonchilde: I thought it would be self-serving to "heart" you, so I just want to say a big thank you for the kind words.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Moonchilde: I thought it would be self-serving to "heart" you, so I just want to say a big thank you for the kind words.

You're welcome 😎

Trusted Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Thanks for the laugh!

Honored Contributor

@italia8140 wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Thanks for the laugh!

If you disagree. I'd suggest that you too are thinking of one of the other suzyQs. If you are indeed targeting SuzyQ3 for some reason, deliberately being rude to two poster - thank YOU for the laugh.

Honored Contributor

toasted coconut.....

http://www.scrippsmedia.com/ktnv/now-trending/Oreo-introduces-new-cookie-flavor-just-in-time-for-fal...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I saw another new flavor today in Shop Rite - Pumpkin Spice Oreos.    I didn't buy them. I think they'd be way too sweet for me.Woman Mad