Honored Contributor

I'm so old, when I was a child & got the notion to play around on the phone, the OPERATOR picked up and gave me a good talking to!!

Scared the heck out of me!

Honored Contributor

Re: Another Phone Scam!

[ Edited ]

@Smoky wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

Don't you just miss the good old days when the only crank calls you received were from perverts?  Seemed bad back then, but it's so much worse now.

I am glad I never set up my voice mail on my cell phone.

Or from kiddos bored already from summer vacation!Cat Surprised

@Pandalady and @CLEM, awhhh those were the good ole days!

Is your refirgerator running?

Yes.

Well you better go chase it..........  

@Suziepeach @Pandalady @CLEM

Do you have Prince Albert in a can?  Yes

.............those funny pranks........... 

My uncle told a funny story about my aunt......she got an obscene phone call and told the guy,  "speak up I can't hear you", and when she still couldnt hear the guy, "you'll need to talk louder"..........and she wasn't joking with the prankster, the guy was whispering and she couldn't hear what he was saying very well...when he finally shouted into the phone, she was pretty embarrassed..LOL!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt  I love it!

Reminds me of a joke I heard once.  I am terrible at retelling jokes so I'll try to get the 'jest" of it so it comes out funny.

An older couple was driving along and a policeman pulled them over.  The officer said, "May I see your license and registration?"  The wife (who is hard of hearing) said, "What did he say?"  The husband replied, "He asked to see my license and registration."   The officer runs a check and says, "You are free to go."  The wife asked loudly, "What did he say?"  The gentleman (getting a little louder) said, "He said we are free to go."

After returning the man's license, the officer said, "I see you are from _________(fill in the blank with a state).  I knew a lady from _______________.  She was the UGLIEST woman I've ever met."  The wife asked loudly, "What did he say?" 

The man replies (in a louder huff), "He thinks he knows you!"

Cat LOL

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

@Spurt  I love it!

Reminds me of a joke I heard once.  I am terrible at retelling jokes so I'll try to get the 'jest" of it so it comes out funny.

An older couple was driving along and a policeman pulled them over.  The officer said, "May I see your license and registration?"  The wife (who is hard of hearing) said, "What did he say?"  The husband replied, "He asked to see my license and registration."   The officer runs a check and says, "You are free to go."  The wife asked loudly, "What did he say?"  The gentleman (getting a little louder) said, "He said we are free to go."

After returning the man's license, the officer said, "I see you are from _________(fill in the blank with a state).  I knew a lady from _______________.  She was the UGLIEST woman I've ever met."  The wife asked loudly, "What did he say?" 

The man replies (in a louder huff), "He thinks he knows you!"

Cat LOL

@Pandalady

Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

Don't you just miss the good old days when the only crank calls you received were from perverts?  Seemed bad back then, but it's so much worse now.

I am glad I never set up my voice mail on my cell phone.

This just gave me a huge laugh. 

Honored Contributor

Wow! There's always a new one around the corner. SMH

Thanks for the info!  Smiley Happy