Honored Contributor

Re: Annoying Little Habits -

I hate people sucking the food between their teeth.  OMG, my Mom does it non stop, and a friend does it.  We also have a lady who cracks her gum through the whole church service.  I want to walk up to her, and say "spit that gum out now" or, do you have enough gum for the whole congregation?"  LOL!

Honored Contributor

People who block the aisles in the grocery store, and then just stare at you when you try to get by. This happens all the time , WTH??

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Yes, people who block the aisle in the grocery store.  I was in Wal-Mart this morning picking up chips.  Turn in the chip aisle and a vendor had boxes everywhere and blocked the aisle. I had to go down another aisle to get to the other side.  

Respected Contributor

People blocking aisles and talking loudly while on their cell phones. Some people just can't seem to shop in stores anymore without talking on cell phones. Drives me nuts.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Super Contributor

omg, I am annoyed by EVERYTHING mentioned above my post, and probably everything that will be mentioned after my post.

I am an "Introvert and Highly Sensitive Person" as described in another recent post.

😖

“There are two ways to be rich: One is by acquiring much, and the other is by desiring little.” —Jackie French Koller
Respected Contributor

For some reason, I get the most annoyed in grocery stores.

Either people behind me push their cart into my back, or the person in front of me doesn't move up far enough so I can't unload my cart efficiently.

Esteemed Contributor

I can not think of any.  The older I get the less I get annoyed.  Takes far too much engery.

Esteemed Contributor

Chewing gum. I can't be around it. I don't allow gum chewing in my department at work. I can't even stand to watch anybody chewing gum on TV. I wish gum had never been invented!

Honored Contributor

@justmyopinion wrote:

Using a toothpick at the dinner table. Ewww

@justmyopinion****Or walking around with it hanging in the corner of their mouth!

Honored Contributor

At the grocery store, the person in front of me unloads their few items while standing in front of their cart.  They pay, take their one bag and walk off.  I can't move up because their empty cart is in front of me!