Respected Contributor

Re: Angry people of the Internet nowadays, Why?

On 3/4/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

Thanks, Soft Raindrops........I've regretted some of my thoughts, and edited, cancelled, changed my mind/view. Thank goodness that we can edit and/or remove here!

Romary, I have often done the same..

Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2015 ROMARY 1 said:

Thanks, Soft Raindrops........I've regretted some of my thoughts, and edited, cancelled, changed my mind/view. Thank goodness that we can edit and/or remove here!

I also enjoy reading your posts.

Sometimes it's cathartic to just pound it out and then delete it. I really mean POUND it out! ha! Sometimes I've pounded out a 'how I feel' post and then just discarded it, but it was nice to say it even though only I saw it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

One thing that has worked for me ( keeping me fairly (not completely) nice ) is that I don't keep track of who says what. That way, I'm not jaded against certain folks.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Regular Contributor

Look around you at the shape the world is in! Imo a person who is NOT angry is nuts!

Honored Contributor

I'm always looking for and thinking about solutions, though. Forever thinking of alternatives and resolutions..........It's in my nature. Well, in another life I might end up being an important decision maker.........Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I think a lot of people feel as if they have very little power in their real lives, and take it out anonymously on the web on strangers.

Super Contributor

I think social media has opened up a whole new can of worms. People have found it a sounding board for frustrations where they can say what they would never say to someone face to face. Politeness and decorum are not required when you're anonymous.

Valued Contributor

On 3/4/2015 Marmalade said:

Look around you at the shape the world is in! Imo a person who is NOT angry is nuts!

'I am not angry.I am just a little unwell.""..

Fighting for them.( formerly EMTHeart)
https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoAnimalCareandControl/?hc_ref=ARQABXWGU0QxJ8S0etv9UWoAqEOZu1NXSKeSB0FeztlSRyGYWx17U1XqY_nz92D_IGQ

Respected Contributor

On 3/4/2015 chickenbutt said:

I also enjoy reading your posts.

Sometimes it's cathartic to just pound it out and then delete it. I really mean POUND it out! ha! Sometimes I've pounded out a 'how I feel' post and then just discarded it, but it was nice to say it even though only I saw it. Smiley Happy

LOL It is a great way to vent and not cause trouble, or get in trouble. Wink

I do it, too. A lot.

"The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself."
- Augustine

Be Vigilent
Honored Contributor

On 3/4/2015 RainCityGirl said:

I think social media has opened up a whole new can of worms. People have found it a sounding board for frustrations where they can say what they would never say to someone face to face. Politeness and decorum are not required when you're anonymous.

Just look at all the people who were nasty to Kurt Schilling's daughter on Facebook!

They posted terrible stuff under their own names with their own pictures!!!!