Regular Contributor

Has another baby boy - Sebastian Luke!

Honored Contributor

That is a great name !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
I saw the pictures and what he said tonight. Just beautiful❤
"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know oo much about this and how it works. Was never interested before but I hope I can do this delicately without messing up this Thread. So here I go. Is the dad usually the biological dad? Just a question.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I don't know oo much about this and how it works. Was never interested before but I hope I can do this delicately without messing up this Thread. So here I go. Is the dad usually the biological dad? Just a question.

@Sage04  Yes

To the OP:   I hadn't seen this story. Did he use the same surrogate or will the biys be half brothers?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anderson Cooper

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee He didn't say.   It's also unclear if he or his ex-partner is the biological father of Sebastian.  He did say that this his ex is in the process of adopting Wyatt and Wyatt's last name will be changed to Maisani-Cooper, so I'm assuming Anderson is the biological father of Wyatt.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Sage04  Yes

To the OP:   I hadn't seen this story. Did he use the same surrogate or will the biys be half brothers?

Thanks @Pearlee, I was hoping the answer would have been a yes or no.I knew you would do the right thing lol

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Congratulations. Anderson!  He has beautiful chldren!

anderson-cooper-511.jpg

anderson-cooper-514.jpg

Recent picture of Wyatt:

star-snaps687-.jpg

Honored Contributor

His children are beautiful.

I wonder why he waited until he was "old" to have children.  I am the child of older parents as well as three of my siblings.

At his age he should be a new PopPop and not a Dad of a newborn...just my opinion from personal experience.

I hope he lives a long life and can keep up with his sons.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Sage04 wrote:

@Sage04  Yes

I don't know about these things, either.  Is the surrogate usually the bio-mom or are they conceived via IVF with a donor agg that's implanted in the surrogate?