Respected Contributor

And again...backorders/shorted refund

[ Edited ]

Double dose today: AD for Graham and Rollins crabcakes, got a backorder notice and email from QVC....sorry we will try to get from vendor!  This is the second holdup on an AD in one week.

Then later, received refund notice for 3 jewelry orders I returned at my own expense. The problem was resolved by QVCSocial Team but here is what happened. The 3 orders were returned together at my expense 3-11-19 at my local PO. The "prepaid $6.95" fee was deducted from one refund.  I sent a note to QVCSocial Team with order info, date mailed and tracking# from USPS receipt. I told the QVCSocial Team to put that $6.95 back into my account for it was charged aganst me and this is cheating the customer! Why does this kind of incompetence continue for people who return items at their own expense?  Make sure you keep your PO receipt with tracking# when you return at your own expense, you will need to provide that information if QVC shorts your refund. This is not the first time it has happened.

Honored Contributor

Re: And again...backorders/shorted refund

QVC makes money from returns...they don’t lose money like they may want us to believe. It seems to be a steady stream of revenue for them. If I buy something and I can’t use it, I sell it myself online and try to at least break even on what I spent.
Respected Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:
QVC makes money from returns...they don’t lose money like they may want us to believe. It seems to be a steady stream of revenue for them. If I buy something and I can’t use it, I sell it myself online and try to at least break even on what I spent.

@lovesrecessGood idea!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove 

You're right, I never, ever use QVC's return label, It takes forever to get your credit!

I return on my dime every time, but they usually try to charge me for the return label that I didn't even use.

So I have to follow up on every return I make, to get the charge for the return label that I didn't use, credited back.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

The little bit I. Igor save waiting in line at the post office isn’t worth it to me. I don’t mind paying for the convenience of a prepaid shipping label.