Honored Contributor

An example of poor customer service

Me: I never received a response from you ... I asked a question on your web site; I called you; I emailed you; all with no response.

[A Vitamin company that you can ORDER from online]

[If there is an issue with your order, no way can you reach them by usual methods]🍀

The company response thru social network site:

"If you will please contact us through a LIVE video and present the order #"

What? Have you ever done business this way?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: An example of poor customer service

sounds shady to me. i don't think i would trust them with my order. To secretive

Trusted Contributor

I'm not sure which company you had the issue with, but I just had a bad and final experience with Sundance Catalog Company.  Ever shop with them?  They aren't exactly cheap!  They sent me something that quite frankly never should have been sent out.  I had to pay for the replacements but was promised a refund as soon as they could see the defective items were on their way back.  Of course, I had to call only to be given a different story.  Now I have to wait until they reach their warehouse.  15 days later (today) I get an email stating they are "working" on my refund but guess what?  They deducted the return shipping fee!  Really?  So I called again. And I'm going to keep calling until I get my money back.  Ridiculous.  One good thing that came out of this ~ I'll never spend another dime with them again!  Thanks for letting me rant ~ hope you can get your issue resolved.

Honored Contributor

@viva923@Julie928

I have decided I'm done with that company 🍀 Vitamin and ordered from Amazon instead. They arrived fresh; the ones from the 🍀 vitamins --- well, it is not worth the stress.

I am very surprised by your experience with Sundance-- and yes, for their price, not to mention their shipping costs, I'd pursue it. I'm sorry you had this happen; I'd be heartbroken having this from them❤️

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 ~ Believe me, as aggravated as I am I really am heartbroken.  I LOVE their clothes and even some of their decor items.  I really wanted their lovejoy cardigan but now I worry if there is a defect or I have to exchange it for a different size I'll be back at square one.  Not worth it....

Funny, in all the years I've been shopping with QVC I have never had an issue.  If they say they will process a credit, they do.  Maybe once or twice I got a cs rep that wasn't super friendly but 99% of them are great.  Guess that's why my order history is as long as it is!  :-)

Respected Contributor

@Julie928 They have a beautiful catalog. That's it. Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@skuggles@Julie928@viva923

My issue was about "BoBo's" bars.

The choices I had were to buy one huge box with one flavor only (SmileAmazon) or the 🍀Vitamins would sell them individually.

I ordered them individually, only to receive an email stating that "we cannot process your order at this time."

We we're going out of town and I needed these.

I could not reach them by phone, email.

Finally, after the fact, I "put it out there" flinging it into their FB page.

That got an automated (smart-Alec) reply.

QVC I hope you never become a FB business.