Super Contributor

I am trying to judge how a certain top would look on me lenghwise.  I have the measurements; but sometimes it helps to see it actually on a person who may be around your height.  I am 5' 4"  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I remember her saying she was 5-2 or 5-3, but not 5-4.

Valued Contributor

Amy is 5 ft 2-1/2 inches

Honored Contributor

I've heard her say on presentations before that she's 5'2".

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Amy Stran's height?

[ Edited ]

@gellen 

Yes, Amy's 5'2" 1/2...BUT before you use her as a guide....check her shoes....she likes to wear stiletto heels which puts her in the 5'7" range which makes it difficult to judge how something will look on someone of a shorter height....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Amy is super thin. We all have different body shapes - so clothes look different.

I'm 4'10" and waiting for a model my size!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Amy is 5'2-1/2 in.  I get a kick out of Renee (Women w/Control) who claims she is 5'6-1/2 in.  in her dreams.  She was standing next to Amy and she was the same height.  OMG!

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Height has nothing to do with proportion.  Just because Amy is 5'2" does not mean that clothing will fit the OP in the same way.  

The Q gives the best measurements on garments that I have ever seen.  Hopefully, we all know our body type by now, what lengths we need, and what styles look best on us.  You cannot look at someone on tv to determine how it will look on your.  Undergarments play a big part in how clothes fit, as well as muscle tone and weight distribution.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Amy is 5'2-1/2 in.  I get a kick out of Renee (Women w/Control) who claims she is 5'6-1/2 in.  in her dreams.  She was standing next to Amy and she was the same height.  OMG!

@Katcat1 did you check their choes? Was amy wearing heels? Was Renee wearing flats? If so, then they both could have appeared the same height. Amy wear heels often so she appears taller than she is.