Respected Contributor

I was directed to click for info. When I did I was to do three things. 1. Pick the price I wanted . Then, do something I think had 50/50 odds, then, if I win, they ship my prize directly to my house! I clicked off it as it wasn't what I thought it was so I wasn't interested. Then, I got curious!

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

I was directed to click for info. When I did I was to do three things. 1. Pick the price I wanted . Then, do something I think had 50/50 odds, then, if I win, they ship my prize directly to my house! I clicked off it as it wasn't what I thought it was so I wasn't interested. Then, I got curious!

Oh goodness @Imadickens I used to be a long time Prime user but my life has changed so I dropped the membership earlier this year.  To be honest, since I don't have Prime, I don't visit their site very often unless it's to do some kind of research.  It never dawned on me that maybe they were starting to offer new and improved offers to regular users . . . I wonder if they will resend this offer to you in the near future?