Contributor
Prayers for the lost crewmembers🙏🏻
Contributor
Operated by Atlas Air, Boeing 767, enroute to IAH from MIA. Crashed 30 miles from the field, heavy precip in the area. Contact lost. Rate of descent 30,000ft/min. Terrible.😢
Esteemed Contributor

Awful, devastating.  Condolences to the families.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

😢🙏💔

Respected Contributor

You might want to change the title.  I thought it was a crash in the amazon.  It is near Houston in the bay.

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon plane crash

[ Edited ]

@Shawnie wrote:

You might want to change the title.  I thought it was a crash in the amazon.  It is near Houston in the bay.

@Shawnie  I agree.  I thought the company Amazon had their own planes when I read the title.  It's a Cargo plane.  

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@Shawnie  I agree.  I thoght the company Amazon had their own planes when I read the title.  It's a Cargo plane.  

ok. now i'm totally confused, but i am having a migraine today, and i a frequently foggy during one ... however:

is it a plane carrying amazon products?

an amazon plane?

a plane carrying amazon products that crashed in an area of the houston bay that is known as amazon?

Honored Contributor

Amazon Prime Cargo Plane crashed in Texas.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon cargo airplane crash

[ Edited ]

Amazon cargo plane crashes in Texas, 3 dead

The plane, operated by Atlas Air, departed from Miami and was headed to George Bush International Airport.

https://www.ajc.com/news/national/cargo-plane-crashes-texas/V9KJRWdX4GsKV7mZ8ZqOQI/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor
They do. They outsource the flying by AtlasAir