Respected Contributor

I drink flavored noncobinated  water like very fine h20. Haven't been able to get it in our store. So for just under 20 bucks I got 2 . 24 packs from Amazon and it was free shipping. My address was correct. We live in Rhode Island and water was delivered to a house in Indiana. I know mistakes happen but.  In the past few Months we have had about 4 delivery mistakes. Anyone else have any delivery issues?

Regular Contributor

This is very minor but last week fed ex deivered my walmart order to the neighbor across the street. They are very honest people and the husband brought it over to us. Other than that nothing except some delayed deliveries which is understandable now.

Respected Contributor

Re: Amazon orders

[ Edited ]

@Pooky1 , I live in Canada.  Our Homeowners FB has two posts today about A making deliveries to the wrong street address.  Seems to be a problem.  S

Esteemed Contributor

We have ordered a lot from Amazon in the last year, and we have not had one issue. I do live in a rural area, not a lot of homes around me like if I were in town. That may have something to do with it.

Honored Contributor

No issues for me.  I got two deliveries this week.

I did order something from Amazon the other day and there was a notation that weather may cause a delay ... but it's not scheduled for delivery until this Friday.

Honored Contributor

My one & only delivery mistake was w/Amazon. faint.gif

I ordered a 60 pk bag of Lays potato chips to be delivered to my mother in Ga.  I was watching the route through a delivery app I use.  I actually saw the chips being dropped off at a FedX distribuation center in the city my mother lives in.  3 hours later I saw them heading back up north.  The next day the delivery app showed the chips were now in some town I never heard of in Pa!!!! icon_exclaim.gif

I immediatly contacted the seller.  The seller had FedX return the chips back to them, advised Amazon of the goof-up & Amazon sent me a refund within 24 hours. faint.gif

The chips came to me in N.J. instead of going back to the seller!icon_exclaim.gifI contacted the seller again.  Seller told me to keep the chips.Smiley LOL

Glad the chips was suppose to be a surprise.  My mom never knew.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Nope.  In all my many years with Amazon, I have never had anything like that happen.  I'm not sure how it could happen if your address is correct.  A few times, they said they delivered something but I never received the item.  That probably happened because they left it on the front steps and someone walked away with it.  

Respected Contributor

@Pooky1 Same here.  i have had orders from Amazon messed up.  

Respected Contributor

OMG!!!   I  can relate !  I ordered some Maxwell House French Vanilla creamer, 12 cans - and yesterday, the FEDEX truck dropped me off a huge box which contained as follows: a 22 pound bag of Meow Mix, 2 big boxes of Arm and Hammer laundry booster, 2 big boxes of Borax laundry booster, 1 bottle of Vitamin D tablets and a 4 pack of Bert's Bees Lip Balm !   None of that looked like coffee creamer to me !  AND I DON'T HAVE A CAT !  I've never known Amazon to make a mistake like this.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon orders

[ Edited ]

This has happened a few times during December but all we did was exchange packages.

Over the past two weeks however, the independant drivers have made mistakes. I've had to open my window twice and say "Over here" and then I received my orders.

Never had a problem with Amazon drivers. I like tracking their routes when I have a delivery.