Frequent Contributor

That all works out great if you're near a UPS Store.  The nearest one to me is 50 miles away.  Rather inconvenient for me, so I have to be very careful what I order from Amazon, hoping it won't have to be returned.

Valued Contributor

@Wendy Lou Hoo wrote:

That all works out great if you're near a UPS Store.  The nearest one to me is 50 miles away.  Rather inconvenient for me, so I have to be very careful what I order from Amazon, hoping it won't have to be returned.

We have at least 7 stores in my area alone. I am lucky that the nearest one is 3 miles away. I can't imagine living somewhere that is that far from one. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Amazon Returns

[ Edited ]

I just returned a package to Amazon through Kohls. I love this arrangement. Got a 25% off Coupon good from 11/30-12/7. Was planning to shop at Kohls next week but did it today. Works for me.

There was a Customer there with an Amazon return who said she does not shop at Kohls so I told her to pass it on to someone shopping in the store, and she did. The person was happy to receive it.

Honored Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

When returning an Amazon item I never pick the option that the UPS store packs and sends my item back. I tried that once and I wasn't able to track my return. All I ever do is put it in a box/package run their return label, put it on, drop it off at my local UPS store and done. Within an hour my refund has already been issued. Woman Happy

This is what I do too...in and out of the UPS store (where I live it's a Parcel Place that takes all delivery services).  I'm only in for a few seconds to drop it off.