Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Good news.  Beginning in July,  Kohl's will accept ALL Amazon returns in ALL of it's store.  There are things that I don't buy from Amazon because I don't want the hassle of returning them.  I won't have that concern now.

@chrystaltree :  Wow, that is some committment from Kohl's.

IMO this is self serving on Kohl's part, they are trying to get more people into the store.

Wow - no good deed goes uncriticized.

Honored Contributor

Amazon will have your parcel picked up on your front porch if you request that.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

Amazon will have your parcel picked up on your front porch if you request that.

i dont like leaving packages or letters or bills to be picked up in my mailbox or on my front porch. i prefer handing a package to someone and getting a return receipt for it, even when it is prepaid.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
I rarely shop at Kohl's.....making. a return there has always been a hassle; always just one person behind the counter so also a line....I can't imagine adding Amazon returns to what they already seem to have trouble doing.
Super Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

Our Staples has a UPS drop off desk and I'll continue to take UPS returns there.

I've only ever returned one thing to Amazon but I had the return $ credited back to me before I even got home!

True.

As soon as the return label is scanned, the account is refunded.

Im not sure if the same procedure would take place on high-ticket items, though..