Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Good news.  Beginning in July,  Kohl's will accept ALL Amazon returns in ALL of it's store.  There are things that I don't buy from Amazon because I don't want the hassle of returning them.  I won't have that concern now.

@chrystaltree :  Wow, that is some committment from Kohl's.

IMO this is self serving on Kohl's part, they are trying to get more people into the store.

The Kohl's that's closest to my house has accepted Amazon returns since sometime last year. The Amazon return counter is there right when you walk in the door. I do my return (s), leave immediately without going any further into the store. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Good news.  Beginning in July,  Kohl's will accept ALL Amazon returns in ALL of it's store.  There are things that I don't buy from Amazon because I don't want the hassle of returning them.  I won't have that concern now.

@chrystaltree :  Wow, that is some committment from Kohl's.

IMO this is self serving on Kohl's part, they are trying to get more people into the store.

And that's bad because.............?

If you had a business, wouldn't you want to get as much foot traffic in to your store as possible, too?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

I haven't read all the replies, so pardon me if my reply has been addressed.  QVC should partner with someone to do the same thing as Kohl's.  Returning items to QVC or any other shopping concern is sometimes a nightmare and expensive, especially when you add original shipping and return shipping, plus the hassle.  Just my opinion for what it's worth.  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree  I find your statement  '"I don't want the hassle of returning" for be somewhat of a head scratcher. Amazon has the easiest return policy on earth! Why would it be easier to drive all the way to a Kohl's store than to call up UPS and have them pick up your return at your own home?? Hmmmm.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Our Staples has a UPS drop off desk and I'll continue to take UPS returns there.

I've only ever returned one thing to Amazon but I had the return $ credited back to me before I even got home!

Honored Contributor

The Kohl's I go to has an Amazon return center already.  I haven't noticed any problems at all.  

I think Kohl's has been smart the last couple of years.  They've manage to get more customers in the door while other retailers are losing customers.  

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker wrote:

I haven't read all the replies, so pardon me if my reply has been addressed.  QVC should partner with someone to do the same thing as Kohl's.  Returning items to QVC or any other shopping concern is sometimes a nightmare and expensive, especially when you add original shipping and return shipping, plus the hassle.  Just my opinion for what it's worth.  

I think they are at least thinking about that. I received a survey a few months ago and one of the questions asked was if I would like the option of returning a Q item to a B&M store.  We shall see.

Respected Contributor

I think in all the years that we have had a Prime membership I have returned 1 item.  But it is good to know that Kohl's will now accept Amazon returns. Good collaboration between the 2.

Honored Contributor

Wow, I've not heard this before. I've been to my local kohls 3 times now since last week, I even had a return. I didn't even notice and signs about this in the CS area. This is a huge convenience for sure. I do shop a lot for a lot of things at amazon but I don't have hardy any returns.

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter 

Kohl's nationwide.