Honored Contributor

Good news.  Beginning in July,  Kohl's will accept ALL Amazon returns in ALL of it's store.  There are things that I don't buy from Amazon because I don't want the hassle of returning them.  I won't have that concern now.

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Good news.  Beginning in July,  Kohl's will accept ALL Amazon returns in ALL of it's store.  There are things that I don't buy from Amazon because I don't want the hassle of returning them.  I won't have that concern now.

@chrystaltree :  Wow, that is some committment from Kohl's.

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon Returns

[ Edited ]

The few times I had returns there were labels for UPS or USPS, which for me is much closer than the nearest Kohl's in my area.

Honored Contributor

That is awesome news!

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@chrystaltree :  Wow, that is some committment from Kohl's.

IMO this is self serving on Kohl's part, they are trying to get more people into the store.

Honored Contributor

The returns dept at the closest Kohls is a nightmare, I will continue to use the UPS label and return them that way

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

IMO this is self serving on Kohl's part, they are trying to get more people into the store.

@blackhole99  It may be self serving on Kohl's part, but if they can get a fraction of the people who may take advantage of the service to stop and shop their merchandise it will be a win win.  In my neighborhood there are free standing Amazon locations whch accept returns and can also be used for picking up orders.  They appear to be busy whenever I walk past one of them.  

Honored Contributor

Is this only in stores in the greater Los Angeles, Chicago, and Milwaukee areas, or is it nationwide at all stores?

Honored Contributor

I returned a belt to amazon today.  My instructions were to take unwrapped to a UPS store and just show them the email bar code.

MEGA easy!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Anything that makes it easy for the customer will be good. This is also good news for Kohl's as the last time I visited one of their stores it was like a ghost town. It's almost like taking items to a UPS store and I can only imagine the volume of traffic this will create for some stores.