Honored Contributor

@mima

They have an option on their website where you can leave your phone number and a representative will call you back. I mean, CALL YOU BACK, as in fast. I barely finish hitting submit and my phone is ringing.

I have never talked with nicer reps than with that company. One time when I talked with one, I asked him if he could give me an 800 number to call them. He did, and when I have a question about a product, that for me is the preferable way to get the correct and accurate answers.

Were it me in your situation? Talk to them and see what their policy is on returning these jeans.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

So I bought a HoverBoard for my grandson for Xmas.  It was not a knock off but the original by Segway, but was not bought directly from Segway.  After day 3, it did smoke and pop and we wanted to return it.  Its very heavy, and the vendor wanted us to pay the return shipping.  This is a $400.00 item.  The cost of return shipping was $58.00, I did not want to pay that, because it was clearly defective.  I complained to Amazon { Prime } they contacted the vendor, he still wouldnt pay for return shipping.  Amazon contacted me refunded the entire amount on my CC and sent me a $50.00 gift card to boot. We did not have to return the item.   Now thats customer service!!

Respected Contributor

Personally, Imy not buying that they stretchedso so much after 3 hours thst they were falling off.  But that doesn't matter, Amazon has a very generous return policy.  I wonder she didn't email or call Amazon.  Their cudtomet  service reps are wonderful. .  

Respected Contributor

@hckynut wrote:

@mima

They have an option on their website where you can leave your phone number and a representative will call you back. I mean, CALL YOU BACK, as in fast. I barely finish hitting submit and my phone is ringing.

I have never talked with nicer reps than with that company. One time when I talked with one, I asked him if he could give me an 800 number to call them. He did, and when I have a question about a product, that for me is the preferable way to get the correct and accurate answers.

Were it me in your situation? Talk to them and see what their policy is on returning these jeans.

hckynut(john)

Yes!!!!!!!!   Love it,  they always call you within minutes and always so nice.