Honored Contributor

I have Amazon Prime Music.

Just like they do with Kindle books and other stuff - they email me when there is something they think I'd like... based on my past selections.

I'm playing (and singing along with) one of their suggested collections - great background music!  Eclectic collection .... just my music library.

Trusted Contributor

I love having Amazon Prime Music. I have an Echo Dot (Alexa) device and because I often play music on it, it has developed something it calls My Soundtrack. It plays all my favorites that I tend to listen to most often and makes a mix for me that includes the sounds of ones I haven't heard before but meet my preferences. 

Prime Music has helped me relax, found artists new to me to listen to, and gives me streaming entertainment perfectly matched to my mood so I feel it's personally directed to my pleasure. Technology that is creative and easy to enjoy is very valuable. 

I know just what you like about it, @ALRATIBA.

Honored Contributor

I've been enjoying this perk of Prime, if I'm not mistaken when I was overseas it started giving me different regional selections.

Honored Contributor

Love Prime!

Trusted Contributor

I was given Prime as a Christmas gift last year and have really enjoyed it If you j is someone without it, it is a great gift for anyone. 

Valued Contributor

I love Amazon Prime and music too.  If you have more than one Echo device you can go into the Alexa app and connect them to play your music "everywhere" almost like a surround sound.  But you must say Alexa, please play Jon Bon Jovi "everywhere" and it connects and plays on all your devices.  Same with radio stations but again use word  "everywhere".  I LOVE my Alexa device !!