Esteemed Contributor

I ordered 3 clothing items 5/31.  Processed on 6/1  Picked up by UPS 6/2  and will be here Saturday!  Nice job QVC,  This is how shipping should work.

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac  I'm so happy for you! It's so nice to read a positive story about shipping. Perhaps it is a sign of more good things to come.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a top yesterday and it was shipped today! Be still my heart! The EDD is 6/10 but it will probably get here sooner. 

Contributor

Good for you!  I ordered a shirt that was supposed to be delivered on 5/29.  just checked my order status and it is still being processed.  Thinking of not shopping with the Q any longer!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I was pleased to have 4 items ship today.  They were 5-7 days old.  I'm not in a big rush for any new clothes.  No place to go.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I am still waiting on on order from 5/6 .. 

Frequent Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I ordered 3 clothing items 5/31.  Processed on 6/1  Picked up by UPS 6/2  and will be here Saturday!  Nice job QVC,  This is how shipping should work.

Dont count your chickens before they are hatched.  It's a long way to Saturday.

Respected Contributor

I ordered 2 sets of sheets from Amazon and received it in less than 3 days.  I also ordered a video game for my daughter from Target on Sunday and received it today (Tuesday).  And I ordered a light fixture on Sunday, it shipped on Monday and I should receive it tomorrow (Wednesday).  I also ordered curtains from Walmart last Saturday and they shipped on Sunday.  My original delivery date is 6/15 but I think it may get her sooner than that.  My order from QVC from 5/18 is still in process.

Respected Contributor

I’m happy shipping is working for some folks. It isn’t working smoothly for me...5 emails extending their apologies on delivery issues. However, to be fair, they gave me $ credit for several very late items I have yet to receive. I do appreciate that.

Respected Contributor

I’m having the same delayed shipping experience as @SunValley .