Respected Contributor

Am I the only one

[ Edited ]

Who did not know that Wal Mart sells Skechers?
I’ve been more impressed than disappointed lately with Wal Mart - selection and shipping, but I sure didn’t know they sold Skechers!

I seem to be behind in a lot lately. 😩😩

Esteemed Contributor

and harry slatkin scentworx candles at Kohl's!

Respected Contributor

didn't know Walmart sells Sketchers but I have seen Philosophy at Kohls.

Regular Contributor

Retired08    Check out Zulily.com for shoes..  They carry the top brands for far less then other stores.  Clothes are nice but you usually have to size up.  Shoes run true to size.  Sometimes delivery takes a couple of weeks but its worth it !  Keep checking till you find what you want.  QVC is one of the owners of Zulily !    Felinemom

Honored Contributor

I wonder if the Sketches could be a "dumbed down" version?  They're normally a little pricey for Walmart.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
Sam's Club sells Skechers (no t in the word) too and Costco does more occasionally and Marshall's and DSW have them all the time.
Honored Contributor

I didn't know that either.  We don't have any Walmarts around here.  

Respected Contributor

I bought a pair of Clark’s loafers from walmart.com last year.

Esteemed Contributor

Walmart has added a number of 3rd party sellers to their .com site and I suspect more coming since the launch of their yearly subscription fee.  Really trying to after Amazon,

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Walmart has added a number of 3rd party sellers to their .com site and I suspect more coming since the launch of their yearly subscription fee.  Really trying to after Amazon,

yes, with the third party sellers you can find a lot of QVC brands on walmart also......linea by louis dell olio, susan graver, joan rivers, GILI, berkshire, belle by kim gravel, and so many more!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein