Occasional Contributor

I have ordered Careprost from ADC for several year but the last time was about 2 years ago.  I have never had any issues but have always mailed a money order since I have never felt comfortable giving out my checking account information.  In the past the address to mail the check was in India.  Today is shows to make the money order out to Global Connect Pro with an address in Los Angeles, CA.  Has anyone used this address?  I did a google search on the address and it looks like an apartment buidling.  If anyone else have used the address please let me know, maybe they set up an office in the States??

Honored Contributor

@Mary1222 

I haven’t ordered from ADC in awhile but I would contact them by phone or email to confirm their address. This U.S. address is suspicious.

Respected Contributor

I have always used my Visa card to order, the most recent being a month ago. Transaction went well. 

Occasional Contributor
I didn’t see that you could use a credit card. I had a choice if e-check or mailing a check or money order. I have an account and my previous orders are listed but the change in name and address
Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Chemist

[ Edited ]

My last order from ADC was about a year ago during which I paid with an echeck. Payment by credit card was not an option and for me it never has been. I always choose to pay by echeck. If you know about echecks and how they work then you know that they are a very secure method of payment, especially internationally. echecks are more secure than credit cards because your payment is made directly to the merchants where no other person can cash it. Even if ADC accepted my credit card, I would not use it to pay them. 

Trusted Contributor

This reminds me, it's about time for me to put in an order . . . 

Do the math.