Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I will always remember him as MOE GREEN in the Godfather. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor
I vaguely remember a show called The Famous Teddy Z. Alex Rocco played a talent agent. I believe Jon Cryer was the star of the show. The show lasted maybe one season.
Honored Contributor

Smiley Sad  He was a great character actor.

I've been watching 'Facts of Life' a lot lately and also think of him as Jo's father.

RIP, Mr R!  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

Didn't Dorothy Zborniak have an affair with him until she realized he was married?  LOL.

good memory......i checked......first season.

Ha!  Not a good memory.  But I watch the GGs almost every night.  (My poor husband, I know!)

And a few seasons later the character returned saying he was getting a divorce, this time he was played by the late Jerry Orbach, another reat talent.

Honored Contributor

Rocco also played opposite Joan Rivers in an episode of Love Boat, he was a widower, and she was a recent breast cancer survivor, they fell in love on the ship, one of the best LB episodes ever.

Honored Contributor

Shelbelle wrote:

Rocco also played opposite Joan Rivers in an episode of Love Boat, he was a widower, and she was a recent breast cancer survivor, they fell in love on the ship, one of the best LB episodes ever.

I saw that episode not terribly long ago.  ITA - great episode.  

Respected Contributor
Yes, he played nancy McKeons dad in the three series she starred in. They remain close since Facts if Life.

Dont know if this is going to quote right or nit, I kept getting the report to mod box everytime I tried to quote. Site is still jumpy for ipad. Smiley Sad
Frequent Contributor

"You don't buy me out, I buy you out"!  ~. Moe Green in The Godfather 

~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~