Respected Contributor
He was 79. He was in The Godfather, but I knew him as Jo's dad from The Facts Of Life.
Honored Contributor

I had to look him up.  He played the mobster Moe Green in the GF.  I recognize his face but not the name.

RIP Mr Rocco

Respected Contributor

I loved him in the GF.........he seemed like he would be a gentle soul..............................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Honored Contributor

@makeup addict wrote:
He was 79. He was in The Godfather, but I knew him as Jo's dad from The Facts Of Life.

great character in the godfather. interestingly, i JUST saw him last night on the facts of life. they play a number of episodes on saturday nights on the LOGO channel and i happened to be home and watching.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Didn't Dorothy Zborniak have an affair with him until she realized he was married?  LOL.

Honored Contributor

Lucky charm wrote:

Didn't Dorothy Zborniak have an affair with him until she realized he was married?  LOL.

good memory......i checked......first season.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

good memory......i checked......first season.

Ha!  Not a good memory.  But I watch the GGs almost every night.  (My poor husband, I know!)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Alex Rocco has died

[ Edited ]

Occasional Contributor

I read recently that Nancy McKeon loved working with him so much that when she'd get cast for other movies and TV shows, if the casting people asked for input on who should play her Dad, she would always say Alex Rocco, and often times that's who they'd get!

Respected Contributor

Rest in peace. He was a really good actor and a unique and handsome face.