Respected Contributor

Got a couple things:  A Crofton 10 piece storage bowl set with five bowls and five lids that you can vent for microwave - diswasher safe, freezer safe. $4.99

For my desk I got a box of Spring Floral Accessories - 140 small paper clips, 60 large paper aclips, 35 push pins and 16 small binder clips - all are in a coral, turquoise and lavender colors, the clips all have floral patterns on them.  I'm always looking for these things for paperwork and can never find any around house - $2.99

Love Aldi's!

Contributor

Great finds. Thanks for reminding me about Aldi's. There is one really close to us. I will need to check them out. Have not been there in a long time.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Aldi finds today

[ Edited ]

I like going there too since they've remodeled the store that I go to most often. I have library books to return so I'll be going to Aldi the same day that I do that since it's close to the library.

Honored Contributor

Do they sell this german chocolate brand,schogetten?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest they sell many delicious chocolate products that are made in Germany but I don't believe they are sold under that particular name.  I moved last week and was more than happy to see the Aldi by my new home is a recent remodel and as much as I loved the Aldi's by my old home this one is terrific!  A big step up from my very well run Aldi'sthat I frequented but really well done, what a nice surprise!

Trusted Contributor

Bought a loaf of their Cinnamon Raisin Bread that was in their ad that ends today.  It was $1.49 and it's delicious.  It is just as good as Sunmaid at half the price.  Nice size slices, good cinnamon flavor and plenty of raisins. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I have purchased this brand at Aldi. I get a bar of dark chocolate and it comes in about 3/4 inch squares. 

Esteemed Contributor

I will go on record as saying I hate chocolate cake. HOWEVER I love Aldis chocolate cake.  Company coming.