Honored Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

The male cast of the 1983 movie, "The Outsiders"Cat Very Happy

The Outsiders' Cast: Where Are They Now? | Us Weekly

The Outsiders" celebrates 30 years: Then and now

@Pandalady 

Wow ... that top photo shows Tom Cruise before he had his teeth done.  

It's interesting to see old photos of older men ... how they looked back in the day.  

Valued Contributor

I do remember Alain & also thought he was extremely handsome. Not too long ago, he was on TCM in "Rocco & his Brothers" which was rather good. They also periodically show "Once a Thief" with Ann Margaret & "L'eclisse" with a favorite of mine, Monica Vitti. 

Another attractive Frenchman of that time was Jean Paul Belmondo especially in "That Man from Rio" which was like an Indiana Jones movie 20 years before Indiana was invented.  Thought Belmondo was so rugged & sexy. 

Screenshot_20240428-224928.png

Honored Contributor

That man was gorgeous and I had forgotten about him.  I can't think of anyone right now.  I thought Robert Conrad when he played in the Wild, Wild West was really a hunk and a half!  Mostly I was enamoured with Paul McCartney.  And I had a mini-crush on Peter Tork from the Monkees.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor
I didn’t know who this actor was, but wow, he is very handsome.
Wish we would stop aging physically when we turn about 32 but continue to grow /mature mentally.
I too thought Cary Grant was one of the best looking men around.

Honored Contributor

I thought Treat Williams was really h-t. I also had a crush on Patrick Swayse...not so much after Dirty Dancing, but after that Ghost movie w/ Demi Moore...that scene making pottery together was a killer!!!

Trusted Contributor

I fell in love with him after watching the 1972 western movie 'The Red Sun' with Charles Bronson and Toshiro Mifune and thought what a handsome man!

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Also, when I was very, very young, a child, in fact:  I wanted to actually marry Roy Rogers.  I counted how old he would be when I reached 21, etc.

You're not the only one! I wrote him when I was young and got a postcard in return. All I remember is he thanked me for writing and said, 'may the good Lord take a likin' to ya.' Sigh. I can't believe I don't still have that, but it somehow went by the wayside.Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Alain Delon

[ Edited ]

My heartthrob was always Rick Springfield.  I fell in love with him when he was on General Hospital in the early 80's.  Then when Jessie's Girl came out, I was in total and complete utter love.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of him but I'm 64, he's probably from my mother's generation.  

Honored Contributor

don't recognize that guy but hands down----Mel Gibson--before he turned kind of weird.