Honored Contributor
@ftunt. Well nothing in your explanation described an "attack". I think that is a huge exaggeration.
Esteemed Contributor

Not everyone reads every subject matter on the boards.  I don't see what the big deal is that "it was reported someplace else." I  mean, does it really matter?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Apparently, it does seem to matter to some. 

By the way, Al Roker says the type of prostate cancer he has is a little aggressive. He's having his prostate removed next week. I wish him the best of luck.

Esteemed Contributor

My husband's situation was similar to Al Roker's. The prostate had to come out. That was more than 10 years ago. Watchful waiting is not appropriate for every patient. The significant other of a dear friend ignored repeating PSA tests and is now dying of prostate cancer. This did NOT have to happen.

Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

Not everyone reads every subject matter on the boards.  I don't see what the big deal is that "it was reported someplace else." I  mean, does it really y matter?

It only matters to the self assigned board monitors  and board police who don't believe the rest of us have the ability to choose what and where they want to read the information they posted first like it was some kind competition.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Not meant to be an attack, but don't  Q's board monitors delete duplicate threads?

Honored Contributor
@KKJ. No because they probably don't have the time. I've seen it happen once when I assumed someone asked them to.
Most netiquette rules aren't followed here, as I' m sure you've noticed. 😄
Esteemed Contributor

The forums are divided into categories.  If the same topic is in 2+ different forums, it doesn't bother me.  What does bother me is when the same topic is started in the same forum 4 or 5 times because people want to be the first to post a big story or breaking news and they don't take time to see if a thread has already been started.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

I rarely go to the other forums. So I'm glad it was posted HERE.

Honored Contributor
@MamaWick. Agree. Esp is it's a toss-up subject-wise between two different forums.

@Sushismom. Well that's too bad. There are some interesting posts in other forums.