Honored Contributor

Husband: My wife of 15 years is missing.
She went shopping yesterday and has not come home!

Sheriff: Height ?

Husband: I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

Sheriff: Weight ?

Husband: Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.

Sheriff: Color of eyes?

Husband: Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed.

Sheriff: Color of hair?

Husband:  Changes a couple times a year.Maybe dark brown now.I can’t remember.

Sheriff: What was she wearing ?

Husband:  Could have been pants,or maybe a skirt or shorts.I don't know exactly.

Sheriff: What kind of car did she go in ?

Husband: She went in my truck.

Sheriff: What kind of truck was it ?

Husband:  A 2016 pearl white Ram Limited 4X4 with 6.4l Hemi V8 engine ordered with the Ram Box bar and fridge option, led lighting, backup and front camera, Moose hide leather heated and cooled seats, climate controlled air conditioning. It has a custom matching white cover for the bed, Weather Tech floor mats. Trailing package with gold hitch, sunroof, DVD with full GPS navigation, satellite radio, Cobra 75 WX ST 40-channel CB radio, six cup holders, 3 USB port, and 4 power outlets. I added special alloy wheels and off-road Toyo tires. It has custom retracting running boards and under-glow wheel well lighting.

At this point the husband started choking up.

Sheriff: “Take it easy sir, we'll find your truck!!!”

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: 😂 Afternoon Funnie 🤣

[ Edited ]

@Mz iMac

yellow-lol-smiley-emoticon.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac,

Thanks for posting,

https://lyndre247gists.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/laughter-lol-animation-smiley11.gif?w=470

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac, hehehe😁.

Honored Contributor

this was so funny, thanks for a good chuckle

Honored Contributor

OMG that is so funny, but so true. I went out for a haircut today and drove my husbands truck. I posed the same scenario and questions to him and he couldn't get it right. He thought I was wearing a top and black yoga pants, eyes brown, short dark hair, petite sized woman. I was wearing a black top under a jean jacket with faded blue jeans. Not far off of the description, but you should have heard how accurate he was describing his truck.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

OMG that is so funny, but so true. I went out for a haircut today and drove my husbands truck. I posed the same scenario and questions to him and he couldn't get it right. He thought I was wearing a top and black yoga pants, eyes brown, short dark hair, petite sized woman. I was wearing a black top under a jean jacket with faded blue jeans. Not far off of the description, but you should have heard how accurate he was describing his truck.

Shoekitty said

i hear ya!  My husband can recote everything that he had stored in the car.  He couls name every map, battery, etc   But he cant remember what I said a minute ago

Esteemed Contributor

cute!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Ain't that the truth! Smiley LOL