Honored Contributor

After I Reply, How Do I Get Back To Where I Left Off?

AFTER I REPLY, HOW DO I RETURN TO WHERE I WAS IN THE FORUM, BEFORE I CLICKED TO READ A POST AND REPLIED TO IT?
Respected Contributor

Re: After I Reply, How Do I Get Back To Where I Left Off?

I have no idea. I am wondering the same thing. Hope someone can answer this.
Esteemed Contributor

I just click on the forum name I want to return to under "Community Menu" and I am returned to the 1st page of threads under that subject. 

You could also use your back arrow. 

I hope I understand what you're asking. Maybe others have some ideas as well. 

Honored Contributor

I click on the 'Back" button.  Not the most elegant way I'm sure, but it works.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I don't want to go all the way back to the first page. I want to go back to where I left off before replying. IRKSOME.
Honored Contributor

Thanks, but the back top blue arrow doesn't do the trick. The Previous arrived works sometimes but not other times.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

E.T.A.  ONCE AGAIN I GOT THE "YOUR POST HAS BEEN CHANGED BECAUSE OF INVALID HTML" MESSAGE.  THUS.  I had to hit "POST" YET AGAIN to get this REPLY posted.

Then ONCE AGAIN, back to the blank page with the list of forums to the far left. 

I will MORE THAN LIKELY HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE SAME "DOUBLE POST PROCESS" to get this  E.T.A. into my reply. 

OH THE JOY OF "NEW AND IMPROVED", eh ??

After I hit "submit" on my reply, 9 times out of 10, I get the "RED HTML message about some thing being changed, or whatever else it says".  So I have to hit "post/submit" once again. It then takes me to a blank page EXECEPT for the names of all the forums, on the left of the page. Thought this might be an issue for TABLETS ONLY, but it does the same thing on my PC.

I end up choosing the forum I left, once again, and it does exactly what you describe. After posting my repy, TWICE most times, hitting the <  arrow takes me back to the HTML "re-submit nonsense", not to where I want to go.

This is both TABLET and/or PC. I've tried everything I can think of and have concluded, once again, it is an issue with this  "new and improved(?) BB format".

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

YEP, had to do the double post evem on my E.T.A. on my previous post. INVALID HTML once again. IF ONLY I KNEW WHICH PART reached the INVALID STAGE!  I could change it.

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mindy D After you've replied to a thread, at the bottom of the page you should see a link titled Forum Listing.  Next to that is a link titled Next Topic, but you'll want to click on Forum Listing to take you back to the main page of the forum from where you started.  HTH   

****Edited****  I just read your follow up posts, and I guess you aren't wanting to go back to the main forum page.  Sorry about that.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:
AFTER I REPLY, HOW DO I RETURN TO WHERE I WAS IN THE FORUM, BEFORE I CLICKED TO READ A POST AND REPLIED TO IT?

I take my cursor to the left column with all the categories and hit whichever one I want. To me it's the easiest way.

kindness is strength