Respected Contributor

Are you someone who leaves your Christmas tree & decor up way past new years or do you take it all down right after Christmas?   I get antsy and take all mine down before NY day.

Respected Contributor

I pack my tree and decorations up on New Years Day while watching the bowl games. 

Honored Contributor

It will be up for another week, my tree is so pretty, I'm keeping it up as long as I reasonably can.🎄

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

It will be up for another week, my tree is so pretty, I'm keeping it up as long as I reasonably can.🎄

me too

Honored Contributor

I leave the manger up through the Epiphany. It's my Mom's manger and that's what she always did. I have a small tree that I bought when she was in hospice at home. Last year I didn't put up a tree, so this year I think I'll leave it up for a while. The door wreath she made stays up for a while too.

I'll take the window lights down tomorrow. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

I "de-Christmased" today.

Respected Contributor

We usually take everything down on New Years Day.   There's been a few years that we've left it up until the week-end following New Years Day if it happens to fall close to it.  

Esteemed Contributor

We go all out with Christmas decorating and keep it up throughout the month of January, although sometimes things are put away mid-January.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

It's all packed away except for the tree and 2 pillar holders on the mantle.

Honored Contributor

Nativity set will stay until the day after Epiphany.  May take down ornaments,we have no tree, over the weekend but defintely will be up New Year's Day.