Respected Contributor

I really miss seeing Marjolein on Q.  I have an older Pilates with rebounder and just wondered, do you use the rebounder before or after the regular workout?  Does it even matter?  I find I like to "jump" first.  

Trusted Contributor

After - but I don't know that it matters. 

Do the math.
Esteemed Contributor

I also do it after. 

She is on HSN these days so still around.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

I also do it after. 

She is on HSN these days so still around.

@Wsmom   @bargainsgirl 

I also wondered what happened to Marjolen.  thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Aero Pilates

[ Edited ]

She is still on HSN as someone said...though Covid limited her travel to the HSN studio.

I follow her on YouTube...

She occasionally does YouTube lives, Q&A's for about 30 minutes each. She also has some workouts posted for free on YouTube. She also has a library of workouts on her website...you can try them for free for, I think, 14 days, then there is a nominal subscription.

There's more straight Pilates help & info for workouts in those two places from Marjolean then when she's selling on air.

I sometimes bounce a little to warm up, then do regular bands workout, then maybe bounce some more. However, mostly I do either or...an entire rebound workout, maybe 30 minutes (usually following a video on YouTube), or an entire bands only workout.

I've never heard anyone say you had to rebound first or last...the machine and workouts are very versatile...I think you can tailor them to what works for you and what your body needs...like if you need to stretch before rebounding or vice versa.