Esteemed Contributor

Stay in school 

Valued Contributor
@chiclets Same here. I’m so much wiser now. If I could only turn back the clock. 🙁
Honored Contributor

Be very, very careful about choosing the man you select to marry.  Your choice will determine the course and quality of the rest of your life.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I was already working and living on my own at age 20. There was a time that I thought my destiny would magically appear. It didn't. I have always been in charge of my life and lived and made choices with "No Regrets", with the exception of one thing. After high school, I had a counseling session at the local junior college to help me decide upon a direction for higher education. The person was drunk and didn't help me at all. I was too naive then to make a complaint. I wish I had pursued another counselor. I unfortunately went in the wrong schooling direction, which really set the course for the rest of my life. I must be pretty versatile to have had successful alternate careers!

Trusted Contributor

Take advantage of more of the oppotunitiies that come your way.

Trusted Contributor

Choose whatever I want; it's not what I choose but the place within me from which the decision comes. I can never get everything done, and I can't get it wrong. Everything is all right. Life can be tricky; be patient. 

Esteemed Contributor

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.Life is short.Don't sweat the small stuff.

Valued Contributor
Follow your own heart and mind. Don’t do what others think is “best” for you. You will end up miserable and stuck with the wrong person and have to pay a big price. It’s your life! Don’t ever give a cr*p what other people say or think!😡
Valued Contributor
Never settle for less than the person you truly love! Don’t let him go!
Trusted Contributor

Believe in yourself.