Esteemed Contributor

Great answers everyone.  The only thing I would add would be ask more questions of family members... get a family history.  I only wish I knew more about my parents and grandpparents lives. Aunts and Uncles too.  Now there is no way to get answers.  I am going to fix that for me by sharing with my daughters  what I know about me and my hubby of 54 years.  

Honored Contributor

While learning from mistakes is part of the life learning process, I would say don't be so trusting of everyone who appears to be friendly.  Everyone is not just plain nice and kind to others for no reason like you are.   

Honored Contributor

Don't be so hard on yourself, and not care what other people think of you. I spent too many years sitting on the sidelines not being a participant in my life. I have come to realize people aren't even looking at you like you think they are ( by the way good thread).

Respected Contributor

@Marcy1904 Wear your bikini as often as possible while you can.

Honored Contributor

Don't keep telling yourself 'there'll be time for that' because time is fleeting...

Reach back out to those who reach out to you and don't waste much focus upon those who don't...

Save more, buy less...

Be less afraid of the judgment of others...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I would have told myself to stop worrying so much about what others thought of me...I now realize that others don't think of us nearly as much as we believe!

Honored Contributor

You're doing great, keep it up.

Esteemed Contributor

Save for retirement. 

I wasn’t taught any money management skills when growing up.  Later in life I did my best to make up for lost time.  I would tell myself to put a percentage away from every paycheck beginning in high school. 

Honored Contributor

Stand up for yourself and go in the direction "you" wanted. 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

Ditch poetry class and go to the beach with Dave (the one that got away).