Honored Contributor

If you have not heard "Little Drummer Boy" from Carrie Underwood's new Christmas album "The Gift"....you must! Her little son Isaiah sings on the track of the title song and it is the sweetest little voice I have ever heard on this song....tried to post the link but it wouldn't do it...you can find it on YouTube.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Adorable Christmas Song

[ Edited ]

A truly charming version of this classic. The boy's performance is delightful. I've pasted the link for everyone's convenience. Click and enjoy. 

https://youtu.be/_jWZcV_mlfE

And here, too

https://youtu.be/QArOV1bsISo

Honored Contributor

Love his precious little voice.  He still says "w" for "r" wump a bump bum...wump a bum bump... me and my dwum.   Almost made me cry, memories of another proud mamma of a musician.

Honored Contributor

I just can't, it's my least favorite Christmas song. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

That is the worst Christmas song ever, I don't care who performs it. JMO.

Respected Contributor

@lovesrecess  and @gizmogal  Thanks to both of you for calling this to my attention. It was adorable!

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 and @RetRN  It's not my favorite, either...probably my least liked Christmas song, but this version is beyond precious with the little boy singing in his sweet voice!

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@QVCkitty1 and @RetRN  It's not my favorite, either...probably my least liked Christmas song, but this version is beyond precious with the little boy singing in his sweet voice!

@vermint , Well maybe I'll have to give it a chance.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Oh wow.....that brought tears to my eyes.  I've always loved this song as it was on some album that my mom played all the time at Christmas.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

LOVE all of Carrie's music!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.